G12 C4 S1
Class # 04 Session # 1
The importance of Financial Aid & Early Completion of the FAFSA Assignments
Measures of Success
50% Initiating and gathering FAFSA information from students interested in pursuing institutions of higher education
Mary Neal (Former Assistant Financial Aide Director at Randolph-Macon College - Retired)
Students’ attention will be directed to the Time Management Worksheets and address the following questions: 1. How many hours per week do you have to study?
2. Based on your answer, dare you prepared for a post graduation life?
3. Part II: Financial Aide and FAFSA Discussion.
4. Discuss Progress on Activities #36 and #58 .
5. Complete Activity #4 – Tool Kit: “My Vision Of Success”.
6. View two videos if time permits.