We are a mentoring organization based in Chesterfield County, Virginia. We believe in equal education for all and that all children deserve an equal opportunity to share in America’s bounty through education and mentorship. We believe in working with public and private organizations to bring resources and attention to the needs of students to improve their success rate. We believe it takes a village to raise a child. Because of these beliefs, we are committed to our mission of growing this movement and helping at-risk students become more successful in Chesterfield County Public Schools. Respect, Responsibility, Effort and Achievement = Success.
Check out our Year in Review and other videos on MEGA’s YouTube Channel to learn more.
– Ad-Hoc Events Subcommittee
– Annual Membership Meeting Subcommittee
– Fine Art Benefit & Sale Subcommittee
– Recognition Event Subcommittee
– Social Media Subcommittee
– Technology Subcommittee
– Fundraising & Development Subcommittee
Membership & Metrics Committee
Programs & Curriculum Committee
– Curriculum Development Subcommittee
– Resource Development Subcommittee
– Student Activities Subcommittee
Recruiting & Retention Committee